Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wishes

i suddenly hav the feeling of writing down my wishes here... ntg materialistic... i jz write, bt i don hav much hopes on them.... they are all frm my heart... it may seems ntg to u... bt a great deal to me... 

i wish...
1. i can pass my piano grade 8 exam
2. i can complete 16 credits by this year to leave
3. i can pass the enrolment test of my selected college ( only if i can do the 2 above )
4. i can see changes whn go bak to skul
5. i can control myself and show "them " good attitude
6. i can close my eyes whn i see anything happen ( don k is better than k )
7. i can just kp quiet for another half year... 
8. i hope "they " will nt disappoint me... 
9. i hope i can leave the rest of this year wf no regrets... no hatred... no xiaowei-BOMBS exploded

i wrote this after chatting wf my ex-skulmate... i hav the motivation cz of her making me understand a lot of things... u made me cry... :S i understand wat u hav felt b4... cz i goin thru wat u hav gone thru... 

Take care! i will take care of myself and Lord, giv me strength! I NEED UUUUUU!!!!! 

3 comments:

Blu Hippo said...

hey...I don really understand "highlights"?

XiaoWei said...

haha... sry... it turns out to b darker white:S

Blu Hippo said...

Lolz...okie, got it.