Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad happenings are all over the WORLD!

I hav nt settled one, another came... hey! this is life? sure it is... bt i decided to put down the first thing and settle the second as soon as pos... it affects my future seriously. i oso don hope i will fail.. bt if i knw i m goin to fail, y bother gv it a try? i found out i m preferably academic den musical.. if u knw wat i mean... i m nt thoz artistic kind of ppl... i hav this description by one of my "Fren?" which is, my hands and my feet are the same... if u don understand, u can cum and ask me...:S btw, i m rl worrying abt my piano exam ... frm nw, it's gonna b in 9 weeks time left that my grade 8 piano exam is coming... and yet, i still hav a lot of things undone.!! the more i practice, the terrible i gt. hw??? i oso donno... so tired to think abt it... y do i still blog here?? cz i rl donno wat cn i do to improve.haizzzzzzzzz............. der will b a lot of other practices to b done... a lot of missions to b completed... a lot of projects to do.... a lot of things to plan ahead... if i fail the exam, everything that i m bc for nw are gonna say byebye to me! :'(

3 comments:

Blu Hippo said...

give it a try as u said. If really fail, God will hav another planning for u, might be a better one, better than the one u plan. Don worry too much, later got white hair..

XiaoWei said...

hehe... zao jiu you la! dat day went to mom's shop.. samantha jiejie help me to pull o! so many...:S haiz... den she said, next time if i study " " , den i wil b ahpo:S i rl wonder wat's dat plan tho

Blu Hippo said...

Wah...my fren help me pull one...haiyer...we might b thinking too much...haha...