Thursday, June 25, 2009

hehe

today i did a crazy thing... i suddenly miss my ex-playschool so much and decided to pay a visit early in the morning... who knws, i ended up chatting wf aunty ellen for abt an hour in the principal room. supposedly hav to prac wf jeremy and jason for the musical gala... bt v postponed it to afternoon. kind of enjoy the chat wf aunty ellen tho. and she actually asked me to ( .... ) hehe... i donno o... willl c la k? hav to plan my work. anyways, at last, she asked me whether i m too free.8 teachers actually went for a training. den i say sort of, den she asked me to b assistant temporarily... and i actually went to the 3 year old class working together wf alicia(nee's sis) and cikgu corrie( yup, she was der) i actually saw s.k der:) hehehehe!!! it actually requires a lot of patience to b one. the feeling of satisfaction is good one... whn u are successful in calming a crying kid? quite plenty today :) overall, quite happy somehow... i tot it was a joke or a dream ... bt it's a reality... Thx God for that chance.! i hav decided to go to one of my target place during holiday! hopefully, i will nt embarrass myself for that's my first time... will share abt wher i will b goin tomolo... :)

1 comment:

Blu Hippo said...

Wher is the "place" u wan2 to go? secret har?