Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Surprise-ful 2011's first 5 months! :D

I have chosen to view things optimistically ! Not for once... but often!! :D You have to respect that... LOL! nvm about that... just a stupid intro.... ==" by the way, what does it have to do with my title aye?!

In fact, am doing A-levels now and it has been 4 months already! and the 5th months has just begun! And in these 4++ months, i really thank God for leading me step by step till this very day... and mid year exam is approaching! Next monday :)

I haven't been updating myself for quite some time and below is a list of things that i can't keep and must give thanks to God and people who had been, have been, and are helping and supporting me all these while! :)

1. My SPM result is out. Again, i didn't get a really really bright or "chan ngan" result,but at least, it fulfill's the entry requirement of my current higher institute :) That's sufficient! :)

2. That i manage to overcome a lot of "patience" training at school esp. :) dealing with very difficult human beings... and some turn out to be friends with me... isn't that what the "salt" and "light" should be? and i thank God for that opportunity :)

3. Getting test results that never had i expected... overall, they are fine. :) i hope exams will be the same as well though the lecturers have been hinting us that it's much possible that our result will drop after the mid-year... :S grrrrr....

4. A special experience in the cell group... seeing a special kind of "growth" there... believe God is in control and can't wait to see more breakthrough!

5. Had a MINOR "bang" on someone's car... i would say it's a "good" start for my driving journey... i learn from the "silly" mistake and being EXTRA careful since then.... the minor is really minor.... Thank God!

.......MORE TO COME SOON!.........

can't wait for the Faith Conference to arrive!!!!!!! I desperately need a recharge!


as for now, better be well-prepared for the coming mid year exam!!!

Cheers and God bless!! ;)


XW

No comments: