Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Be Serious!"

Being "serious" is something that is really close and "dear" to me in terms of friendship, relationship,and in reaching my target in studies especially. Just not when i am free from all the stress and pressure! I can play like a "stupid kid" :D However, one thing that I've been compromising somehow is the "spiritual life", my cell members' and even myself sometimes...

Today's sermon really struck me hard, pierced into my heart very hurtfully. To be frank, I've actually come to a point when i feel that i really can't control anything anymore that i would rather not care at all... I can be really ignorant of anything when i feel really tiring. When i don't use my brain, i really DONT use,even in God's work. I am guilty to have to say, i am not giving my 100% in ANYTHING that i'm doing.Be it ministry or studies. I feel very difficult at times when i have to ask myself," Should i just let it go or hold it tightly?" To top it up,i ask," Are my cell member's spiritual life what i should feel very stubborn about? As in, having to "force" them to attend cell group, attend church services, and make sure they serve in the cell group at least?!" And the most saddening part is when i came to realize that "exam" can really a big part of them that they decide to only attend cell group and even the church services AFTER exam! Don't i have exam as well? In addition, my workload this year is even greater. But yet, I'm willing to sacrifice my time to "host" the cell group and make sure their spiritual life is being cared of.

I can't help it but to surrender myself to the Lord once again this morning. I told the Lord what's in my heart as well as some important decisions and am sorry to be the one "pushing" him away since don't know when. And, i am asking and inviting Him "in" again! Again, i am reminded of my priority in life and who are the people and what are the things that i have to leave behind in order to be able to move on and GROW! :)

Will you just be encouraged and join me for being serious in such a serious matter?! If my cell member is so happened to be reading this which i think it's not so likely,i would say," i am praying hard for you " :)

Thank God for refreshing me !

God bless you all~! *haven't been writing much about my spiritual life before aye... but yea... i'm inspired to do so though it's not whatever that's fascinating! :D

Anyhow,cheerrss~

XW

No comments: