Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are we aware??! Slavery....

Since the beginning of this year, I've come across this "kind-of-long" ad of CNN regarding the "Freedom Project". I was quite impressed when one of the CNN 's representative said " Enough! It's Enough!" At first, i found it cool ONLY...

As i watched further today about the "Freedom Project," I'm even more impressed! To be short, it's actually a project to enhance the ending of SLAVERY! yes! you didn't see the wrong word... it's "SLAVERY"!

Since young, unless having read from the Bible stories, "slavery" isn't close to me AT ALL! To me, even my ex-maid (one and only since baby), is living so so so relaxingly being provided of shelter,personal television,food and anything! I've forgotten that slavery still does exist. I know it, just forgotten. "How could I?" you might ask. Simple enough... because of "CARELESSNESS"

Anyhow, the point of this entry is actually to remind you guys the existence of slavery, just in case you have forgotten JUST LIKE me... Be reminded that you are living a life better off than the SLAVES since you are able to switch on your PC, surf freely on the net, and read this, whereas, the SLAVES can't!yeap....

So, be grateful for the more-than-the-slave freedom you are having now! :)

God bless, my friends! Cheersss~

XW

No comments: