Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet 16 :)

Sept 5... first b'day greetings by a fren in GB thx for the present( butter flavoured Chipsmore... remembering first time eating in the English Youth Camp provided by nee ) haha... .... :)

Sept 6... went to Farfalle to celebrate wf family( it's early.. i knw... cz dad won't be free on Tues. ) :S This year I didn't want a big family birthday cake with 16 candles on it. So, ordered Farfalle's Chef's special Cheesecake and requested for 1 candle ( 15 years younger ) haha.... and thx to that waiter... service quite good. and he's the first outsider to great me happy b'day... hehe... jkjk... and took some pics bt too bad din manage to take wf parents cz very toh! :S they sat opposite of bro and i. so only both of us took. the quality of the pic nt so good cz using my phone. Anyways, a memorable one. Thanks Farfalle. ( esp. that waiter )


my b'day cake :) one year old... wakakaka...

gorgor and i


Sept 7... surfed FB and started to c some greetings and wishes. Thx Aunty Jenny for being the first to greet me in FB... haha.... and of course the others... At night, cell group... they gave me surprise! thx very much for the cake wf 16 candles ... haha... and u guys are funny.... guessing which key to open my bak door.... and trying to figure out hw to use my gas... .:S thx very very much!


thx for the 16 candles cake... they became quite short...

Thanks you all!!!

Sept 8.... ( THIS IS THE DAY ! ) saw really a lot of greetings and wishes in FB ... thx very much!! and those who texted me midnight... haha... anyways, gt to knw Sam gogo's gf ... hehe... thx for your b'day wish ah... and jz joking abt the Mc Flurry :) bet u enjoyed yourself. haha... and thx zin,leen,ten,man,yee,and keat for your surprise. All of you are definitely cruel! jkjk... and thx for the present and your funny tricks on how to make me realize abt the present! haha... Love you all! at least my morning and early afternoon have all of you to accompany me :) thx nee also for appearing at least and v gt to chat a lil... too bad u hav to go so soon... anyways, and the present! i definitely love it... haha...

ps. more pics on FB... try to gt them on time...

Thanks to all who have made my b'day a memorable one! :D Love Ya'll!!!

No comments: