Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pressurized

As i hav said in my previous blogs, I've failed my exam. and due to that reason, i am really sad. even a person like me, who was said that not enough effort was being put in will feel sad... sounds ridiculously rite? Actually, I don't have the right to feel so... and because i am sad, i have been making some of my frens feeling uneasy... is like crying with me? sighing with me? and feel for me. Thanks lot! At least i felt someone is there. I had a "lecture". About my "fault." and just to say, i din even fought bak... i somehow agree with wat they said. bt it's really a hard thing to do to just swallow up and move on. i really need a lot a lot of time. many ppl ask if i m goin to continue. to me, no way. bt quite many encourage me to retake... i donno... haizzzzzzzz.... one thing my bro pointed out to me that i somehow realized was... for him, being beaten is normal from young bt he live without pressure... but for me, seldom gt beaten bt full of pressure. Perhaps, pressure is juz a necessary item for me to grow. the highlight of wat he said is, If i can overcome, i will be a dragon. If i can't den i will b an insect. ( translate into chinese ) 挨得过, 就是一条龙。 挨不过, 就是一条虫。the conclusion is, i m really pressurized nw... bt i told myself i must work hard for the next term. strive to the end. don give up... anyhw, i jz need to control myself a lot whn ppl mentioned abt my failure... the tears can't drop!

2 comments:

Blu Hippo said...

Though I din go for grade 8, i know how hard it is. You know wat? ur mom phoned my mom and told her tat u failed. Then ur mom ask my mom not to tell me so tat u won't feel tat bad. Anywayz, my mom still tell me bcoz she wan me to comfort u, but actually they both dono i edi knew -.-
There's always time of darkness, unhappiness,failure...don worry, chinese says: if u don fail, u wont success ma :) carry on, gal! be the wei wei i know XD

XiaoWei said...

hehe... sounds funny and ridiculous anyways... and they din knw u will gt me chocs? :P jkjk... they din knw wat u tot u ?? :P :P slpZzzzZZZ :P haha... maolit...