Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just pics!

here are some of the pictures which i would like to show to u all... i knw i have promised to post for a long time and nw, finally they are ready? :S oh! and was quite happy to be able to go bak to yukchin to help paint the wall... ( my ex-primary school ) and was able to meet up wf some teachers and had a great chat wf them while painting... pics wil b shown... nt many cz most of them were in colleen's camera....

YOUNG& READY 2009 + Family Rally


me...

haha...winnie gave me nickname Muffin and she is the chocolate chips!

corzin and i

hehe... rehearsal...

never tot of having this nite...



i luv this pic...

cute... ^^

the hunters and i

me....

wf them :D hahha


STEAMBOAT AT BINGJIEJIE's HOUSE


bingjiejie and i

nice :) yolk

hehe... colorful

my aunty made it

delicious:D


PIANO TUNING :D


hw i wish my piano will b like dat oll the time :D

uinah... nice wor...

all the parts of the piano...

:)

the tuner of Yamaha piano... Mr. Stanton?


THE VISION IMPACT MUSICAL GALA


haha.... i think this is nice to share... rehearsal for vision impact...

this is nice too:D

This is the team... cn u spot me... ?? i knw it's small :S

haha... teacher vivianne and i... :D finally gt one pic wf her...

the team... :D a part only ....

corzin and i :)

my nickname giver ( Rev. Huang ) Octopus is the nickname is u rmb frm my previous blog abt the musical gala... :)

The team leader...Teacher Stella :)

haha... brian...


laura :)

lisa and i:D


WALL PAINTING IN SRJK(C) YUK CHIN


both of us wf kendric and ms.irene went...

nice laksa! cnt believe this is one of the dishes in YUK CHIN! primary skul? hehe...

rmb this teacher... she used to b my music teacher...

rmb those giant trees... wher i used to hang around wf sandra, olivia, terence,cass and nigel?old times...

the wall.... and gabriel, justina,grace's mom.... :D


FIELD TRIP TO COCOA VILLAGE


This is my first time holding it... long time ago...

who are they? i love the waterfalls der...

i look like crazy here... sweat==||

hmmm....

haha.... us...

No comments: