Thursday, September 17, 2009

You have succeeded!

On Monday, I have received a Ferrero Roche from one of my close frens... and actually i don't deserve it cz i have failed. and i tot that was my b'day present and ntg abt my piano exam. who knows... actually dat's nt for b'day de... something much more surprising is up! that person kept asking me whether i love Adidas... and i said of course! and that person started asking questions about Adidas and i finally found out how outdated i m.... and sad to say, i stop doing research about it when i found out i shouldn't pay so much attention on it. MY passion of it is still the same actually. but this person reminded me hw i can actually support something without having to buy a lot of it! and that person kept FISH me... make everything so mysterious. until lunch break... i have received this... to be continued in the next post.! pics will be uploaded! For that person's information, you have succeeded in surprising me! i love adidas but never ever tot of will get this stuff de o! you are really geng! :D THanks very much! :D

No comments: