Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grandma's baptism :D

i went to kk last on fri and jz gt bak... today is sun... so, is lyk i left at fri. nite and arrived in the early morning... den left on sun morning... by car.. :D the main purpose for my family to go to kk is for my grandma's baptism... went bak to celebrate wf her... of course, glad to c my relatives after two months:D bt too bad i don gt to hav time to meet up wf my frens:( anyway, pics below:D


lunch b4 goin to the baptism


saw this on the way to take the bouquet frm the florist shop


this is the way they baptized...


my grandma:)


grandparents, uncles and aunties, cousies wf Rev. Yee and his wife



graduated? ...


us in the christ church... :D

we had dinner at nite at hai long cheng....restaurant besides the promenade hotel



yanyan and i


me, yanyan, wanwan, and qingqing


elaine jiejie and i


yingying jiejie, jinnjinn jiejie, and i


the grandchildren
it was a great trip having a new experience for goin to a far place for jz 1 and a half day... =.= bt it's worth it tho i m quite tired... din slp for more than 9 hours in these two days... thx God dat my paternal relatives have all accepted the Christ and we hav actually prayed for our grandma for ages... and Praise the Lord dat she has baptized... pray dat she will continue to grow in the LORD:)

No comments: