Monday, March 16, 2009

Sad....

one of the teachers dat i respect the most hav gt cancer... m rl sad... and of course frightened by the news... all i wish is she will recover tho the percentage of recovery is low.... bt i rl am praying dat she wil b healed by GOd's mighty hand... i donno wat will b up wf her... frm dp down my heart... hope dat she will still live happily .... will pray for u, teacher... i hav learnt a lot frm u and hopefuly, u cn still teach me more.... God bless u and the Lord wil take care of u... Be strong and courageous! 

5 comments:

Chia Zheng Bok said...

Who is tat ?? I m from SPAA too !! I m Patrick if u dunno who i m

J@€L Y€€ said...

charleen,be strong ok??keep praying for her..may Lord make her strong..we all will help u pray for her...God bless~

Jack's Stuff said...

Be strong and God will heal your wounds. Me and tal tal will support u.

Sophiacsh6508 said...

who is tat??? how come de??? =(

XiaoWei said...

thx everyone... this is actually a blog for the teacher... she was my kindergarten teacher who taught me a lot with my chinese handwriting... and rl hope to visit her sumtime later...