Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sandakan Trip :D

i went to sandakan few days b4 skul off... so, havnt take my result lea... haiz... anyway, would lyk to share abt my trip to sandakan:) the main purpose of the trip is actually to attend my cousy's wedding ... only my parents and i went ... cz my bro needs to work and study:D i actually took 3 days off.... yeah...


WHO IS DIS???


me lo... ya, in the hotel...


2nd DAY ...

the only place i went for a very very long time other than the wedding parties or dinner, this is the place... u will c wat is the name of this place for yourself later...

jz in case it's to bright, the name is LA SENSE... it's shiungchin's aunties beauty center or spa... watever u call it... :D i hav been der for abt half day waiting for my mom and aunty to finish their convers...
ya, i did went and look for shiung chin and baby milo....
ya, this is baby milo... long story abt y i called her dat... and she called me other name... ya... so, fair enuf...


for those of u who hav wanted to c hw is he, so, here it goes... cn c his hair??? haha


thoz of u who've asked me hw is he... determine it frm the pic below:)

jz in case u donno wat is dat he was doing, he was bc clipping papers... and baby milo and i toked behind his bak... den he wanna fight oledi... jkjk...
later, v went to dinner at aunt's house ( no pics taken )

3rd day

this pic is frm the jimui pic... and kind of lyk this

this is the bridegroom... my biaoge ( cousy )

the one besides him is my biaosau ( cousy's wife )

wf another cousy--- ah boy ( at the studio )


my three cousies .... frm the white --- ah lip gogo, ah tian gogo, zaizai gogo ( they are brothers wf the one above them and other 2 .... altogether six )

this one was taken during the JIE XIN LIANG session


bak to the husband's house...


my second-cousin ( calvin ) and i... he's 21... cn u believe it??


lip gogo and i ( he is a very funny guy... very high IQ )


din knw he is my second-cousin... after having knwn him for two years??


at nite... wedding dinner!
me, in the hotel...


last pic wf him....


another one wf him...

Congratulations to JEFF and CHERRY... ! :)

No comments: