Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rest day?

NO DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING TODAY!!! is a Sabbath Day for us... hehe... So, today i woke up early to my mom's shop... for facial... :S this holiday have to go often lo... or else, my face will bcome worse... grrrr... so toh soi yi xia... sorry mom.. and spent most of my time facebooking? hehe.... tomolo gonna be another bc day... :S cz training until 3 15 and den 6 30 have to go to church for dance prac ... for everyone out there! christmas is coming! what's your wish ? my wishes are... countless...

2 comments:

Yv.Shim said...

my wish.. I want my wishes.. all come true >.<
Well, just dreaming. hehe.

hey. Tomorrow will be your busy day. enjoy it tho. hehe! nite

XiaoWei said...

hehehe... that was my answer too.. but to be precise, not just that :P hehhe!

hey! thanks.. i have enjoyed my morning and afternoon! nite some mroe :P