Monday, November 30, 2009

first lunch with them!

today, we had a BM class gathering and a farewell for Alicia? izzit? most prob la..! :) today is my first day eating outside of church during holidays with my frens somemore... discipleship training left one more week! time flies... and 5 more weeks of holiday left... after that... hehehe.! the sky got to be my blanket soon! anyways, going to kk real soon too! cant wait for the trip! and cant wait to get bak from the trip cz hopefully, can hang out with my dear frenzzzzzzzz! hehehe!! :S oh! i have a devotion to prepare and Praise and Worship to prepare too! why i got two bingos le? whereas, others only have one... :S hmmm... nvm... gonna get over with them very soon! :) God bless me... and YOU! take care!

2 comments:

Yv.Shim said...

keep it! keep updating aye. haha! learned it.

XiaoWei said...

hehe! yeah... i have updated aye :P