Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

Last night was silent night! I spend my morning and afternoon at home and my night at church! I've kind of enjoyed my last night besides the headache,boneache, and fever? they are related i guess... till now, i still can't recognize the differences... ;S sweat. Last night i didn't dance well. == oh! manymanymany people said i look like my mother after living in this world for 15 years! maybe because the make-up was of her and her style gua... :P jkjk! hehe... will post pics in facebook!

TOday is the day! am now in Michelle chok's house with many other friends. CY friends... a lot older than me those... gonna play board games with them later... they started playing risk, scrabble, and cards dy :D This morning, i played timpani+cymbals on keyboard. THanks for the comments ( good ) :) Praise the Lord! nothing can be done without God's help :D

i cant wait for tonight!!! :D it's gonna be fun?!! :D

cheers!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Yv.Shim said...

Yup! It's gonna be fun! =) hahaa!

MERRY CHRISTMAS gal~

XiaoWei said...

it's over... hehe... :D