Thursday, November 26, 2009

Out of my expectation!

For these two weeks , i will b attending church for the 6th youth discipleship training ( for youth leaders only ). at first,honestly, i was quite reluctant to go. don't know y... but just these 3 days of sessions, i once again was reminded a lot of things. thru these few days, God has worked amazingly in all that he has planned. Today, he planned things that i was so surprised! he knows my worry and he used the teaching of today to make me realize that He's really there and even my dream, horror ones, he know. Until now, i really donno what He's trying to tell me thru the nightmare, but at least, i know He really cares... even mayb i think-too-much dream. :S hmmm... i hope in another few more days, i can learn more of Him. To be a disciple of Christ is a lifelong lesson though!

No comments: