Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sigh....

ok... i knw i m mean. after a month, whn i go on9, i found out a lot of things have changed. frens with no blog hav a blog nw... and in their blog, i knw lots of things dat gt myself upset. ( disadvantage of on9-ing) tho i don face wat that person face as in relationship, bt cn totally change her blog into a frenship. i tot i cn have fun with my frens the rest of the year, only if i m leaving next year. bt things turn out quite badly. because of someone, everything has changed. this term is a term whn i start to be "alone". so, thx nee very much for cuming bak to skul to help out. hw i hope u cn work whole day. anyways, half day is enuf comparing to no days.... and in that blog, that person said, hope cn b wf that guy for Christmas , New year eve, and even b'day. bt me, instead of a guy, is frens. bt seems lyk they will b leaving either for holiday or jz nt around. mayb this year, i shouldn't hope to hav anything special happening during my b'day. perhaps, it's nt even important. the other day , in mentoring, i donno y, i jz told my mentor don hav to celebrate my b'day in mentoring cz it's so weird having ppl celebrating wf u and u knw it. i prefer surprise. bt who out der is so free. so, never tot of that. so, better kp quiet abt everything and continue to live the rest of my year. work hard in my pace work. i have seriously done a worse job ever. after piano exam, hopefully, i cn do better. Next term, my last term? unknown.... bt i definitely feel like... too many bad thngs happen and i havnt had the chance to go on a holiday. or even sumthing good to happen... is dat wat i will continue to face for the rest of this year??? 2009?????

piano exam result will b out next week.

No comments: