Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CONGRATS TO KOLII & OIVUI! ( mr. & mrs. lim ) :)

It has been a great time for the past two days celebrating together wf kolii and oivui for the greatest and happiest moment in their lives... sumhow, v cn rl c hw amazing is God in the way He plans things... and tho quite many of us have been busy preparing stuff for their wedding, v fl that it was worth doing... and v felt so excited too... for me, i was jz assigned to help ushering at nite for the wedding dinner.... and i hv rl made myself QUITE presentable for it... :) thx for thoz who hav commented abt me yesterday... :P last nite was oso quite a grand one... i was nervous, but i jz donno y m i nervous... haha... silly me... anyway, last nite's presentations were great! u all did well! guys and gals, u were up to the standard tho u hav made sum wrong moves... ohya! i luv the part whn the bride and the bridegroom came down the stairs accompanied b the violinist ( tabby and zekuan) and the "fireworks" surprised me! hehe... it wasn't u guys' fault.... i was jz nt well-prepared and donno whn will it b operated! HEHE!!! hwever i still manage to shot sum of the scenes... hopefully i cn upload them whn i gt it frm other cameras.... i oso luv the dancing and the singing too!!! :D


fuizee and i

me,oivui,kolii :) GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE!
wedding ceremony! isaac and i

eunice and i! cute gal... so hard to capture one wf her...

alicia n i....

isaac and i... cute boy...

my family! :)

ms.angelina and i ( my usher partner )

morris and i... frankly telling, first time heard him sing and c him dance at the same time...
nelson and i... he was quite pro in being a waiter tho...

the mc for the nite... taken wf him after he was relieved! :D u did great!

as the theme of my blog says! "CONGRATULATIONS to MR. & MRS. LIM KO LII!!!" :D

p.s. will add more pics if i cn gt it soon.... if nt,.... den i might hopefully upload them at friendster

2 comments:

sarahvsl said...

hey girl.
you should dress up more. you look so lovely and pretty! =P
all grown up eh... *sniff sniff* haha
and i reli like ur hair lik tht eh...

take care
xoxo

XiaoWei said...

haha.... thx... many ppl say i look rl mature and things lyk dat! and esp the hair dat ppl commented more on... sum even asked me to tie my hair lyk dat for skuL! :D whn u cum bak, i tell u wher's my hair done frm... :P u take care too! cya! xoxo