Friday, December 10, 2010

HOME

Hey Friends!

For the time being, I am still away from home and am in K.K. awaiting for my last paper of SPM to arrive. That hurts because I'm really missing home. Knowing so many of my friends and even my brother are going to be home within these few days even sucks! Hmmmm..... My turn, please come faster!!!!

Just the thought of missing home has inspired me even more on writing about HOME. Home was definitely something that I took for granted before this. Probably because I wasn't OUT from it all by myself before, that's why, now, then I feel the importance of cherishing it when I'm INSIDE of it. Hopefully it's not too late. I hope this "fire" is not going to burn out as soon as I arrive home. :D

Tell you guys what! Even in English paper 1 for SPM for this year, HOME was one of the essay topics. I was really shocked when I saw it. Of course, I chose that topic to write! LOL...

... to be continued... shall write more when I get home! Countdown 8 more days!!!!!!

XW

No comments: