Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hard

ahead of a decision shouldn't b any regrets but planning.... nt gonna care much abt wat ppl feel and say. but stay true to what i think is appropriate and true... i hav been sad, uneasy, mad, headache, heartache, angry, and anything that's negative, but the years ahead, God, HELP ME! i really hope the years ahead will b better. truly the years that i will b striving towards my dream. there are still many uncertainties that trouble me. i thought i could have, but it's not the way i expected. I thought things can be solved, but that's just my dream. i thought i can forgt about it, but it just remains ( mayb i really mind ). :S i thought i can, but actually i can't. Life is a joke to me now. but too bad, this is nt a joke that can make me smile.

uncertainties trouble me a lot. God bless me.

2 comments:

Blu Hippo said...

Life's hard gal...I understand =) Heard tat u're nt goin to k.k next year...is tat the last decision? Anywayz, juz wait for me to b back k? Can't wait to hug u >.<
Miss ya lots lots!!!

XiaoWei said...

erm.... will tell you whn you come bak... :S i also cnt wait to hug you:P and kiss u... YUCKS! :P jkjk... anyways, faster lea....