Friday, October 2, 2009

Craving for life....

There are many who are trying to commit suicide today. At the same time, there are many people craving for life. Sad to say, I will be attending my ex-teacher's funeral tomorrow. Why? "Why is this happening so soon?" We kept on asking WHY??? I couldn't even believe this happens so soon. I haven't even been able to see the active her before she became too weak to meet people. I heard how this teacher of mine asked her mother whether "SHE CAN CHOOSE NOT TO DIE" just few days before her death. I am not so sure about how would you feel if my teacher said that to you. For me, i will definitely feel really really bad and sad. I somehow am reflecting about this myself. Can you imagine? Someone that is dying telling you that she hopes to have her life back! She sure has a lot of dreams unaccomplished, many things undone. She has 3 children... If you were to be her, do you think you can just leave them and hand them over to your husband without worries. SUre not! Anyways, still that one sentence. " Cherish every moment you have with your dear ones " I am sure God has His own timing. no matter how difficult to accept this fact, we still have to accept. I'm sure she's now safe in the arms of God. R.I.P. Aunty Ruth!

2 comments: