Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vision Impact Musical Gala

Praise the Lord for what he has done for us last night! Our musical gala has been quite a smooth yet full of surprise! All of us have done our best and we can see the great works the Lord has done through us! For the musical gala, I was a percussionist. Our church's choir has presented 5 songs, but I participated for four songs. Mo li hua, i was playing the triangle. Arirang, I was playing the korean gong. Cai ca ge, I was playing the wooden block and the tambourine. Lastly was How great thou art, our church's choir + Charis Singer. I was playing the drum... nt the whole thing jz the big bass? nt sure wat u call dat... :) I have also made some new frens. Esp. Bryan. will upload photos soon... and Rev. Huang. Seen him last year, but this year, v worked together. He gave me a new nickname. Octopus. :D Cuz I played with a lot of things according to him... hehe... and i think i was the only person walking up and down the platform. :) dat's y octopus! wanna thx Teacher Vivianne too! she has been saying thx to us and well done. But without her help, i don think v can do it! of course, with the Lord's help too! :) the main target of this concert is also to raise fund for the skuls. quite a successful one. jz to say.

2 comments:

Blu Hippo said...

Yeee..not fair o..I wan to go o..
:( sobsob...

XiaoWei said...

hehe... i think der will b a CD to be released out? nt sure... u cn watch it if u cum bak:P