Saturday, July 18, 2009

Break

ok... nt break up... nt holiday ... IS, i hav decided to gv myself a break with the computer for abt a month... from Monday till Aug17 is over. main objective is to practice my piano unexpectedly crazy. i m very stress nw knwing my time is near. the time to determine whether i m losing or winning. from wat i knw nw is i m gonna lose. i rl c no point of practicing. bt hopefully, things will turn out to b good? everyone hopes so. dat's y the last effort gt to b put in? I rl cnt lose! bt i rl m afraid i will gt an envelope on Nov or Dec. instead of a certificate.Last Friday was my last few piano lessons. whn i realized it's time to say good bye. honestly, i was sad. donno why so sad. bt jz very sad. *regret? i think. bt if i fail, i will hav to go bak and learn summore? nt sure . bt i think parents will b really disappointed and rather let me gv up? or they gv up for me. :( bt ya, i hav to stop wf the comp although i cn only use it for fri, sat, and sun, i m goin to gv up on this and start practicing as much as i can. hopefully i cn enjoy more after the exam. i rl hope i cn overcome this tiring, challenging period of time. 9 years of hard work, one day determines. FAIL OR PASS? i rl hope u all can pray for me. i seldom has this kind of serious feeling. i rl hope i will nt hav to b sad for another time! thx and take care ya'll! God bless. ^^

1 comment:

Blu Hippo said...

Well...this break will definitely help you to improve in ur piano skills...Don worry too much la, gal.. If you fail, I promise to give u kisses rite? Lolzzz, see whether u wan la^^ I'll b praying for u here...and work together la..since our exam same day i think...