Sunday, May 24, 2009

fine

i knw my last few blogs are so sort of sacarstic or anything u think... sumhw they're jz bad ones... u may nt knw hw i fl to b in such a complicated environment.. home is the best comparing to thoz kind of skul life wif diff. ppl.. nt saying i hav human phobia kind of thing... bt home is a place for me to take a deep fresh breath. i started to realize hw mean are u and everything u did to me. and i always tried to forgv u... and i always tell myself, last time to forgiv u. sumhw i came to realize that Jesus din say dat to himself. nt telling u dat i wan to b jesus... bt b lyk Him. i will tell myself to forgv u everytime u hurt me. remember hw many times u hurt, u apologize, there are still scars remaining on me... b kful.. prayerfullly i don explode jz rite in front of u and stretched my hand and go 145km/h to ur face! gt dat? i m still human. beware!

5 comments:

Blu Hippo said...

Be patience o...X'll regret one day de..will reap wat she sow.

XiaoWei said...

hehe... mayb nt lo... :S

Blu Hippo said...

mayb not? wait and see then... in judgement day, she juz can't flee from it de...smile more, gal! ^^

J@€L Y€€ said...

take it easy..all u need maybe is God's timing...^^..
we'll support u here~

XiaoWei said...

thx... meimei, flee wah!:) i will smile more tho...

thx kenji... ^^