Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Depend On You

this is a blog that i can hardly write... i hav thought for so long wat can i learn frm this recent bad, sad, mad, angry, disappointed experience.... as the title for this blog, " Depend On You" i rl got inspired by this song of Joshua album.... thx God dat he used this song to tell me wat's dat dat i should b focusing on....He told me clearly whom i should depend on.... it's HIM... for the past, i hav been putting lots of trust on my fren... bt end up, i gt ntg good bak! i rl wonder if i rl owe u!! u did things behind my bak! i found out, wat reaction u wan me to gv u! angry?? congratulate u?? or gv u ideas on hw to becum sumone's supporteR? i rl donno hw to face u and tok to u... i rl feel lyk crying everytime i c u... i m rl afraid... afraid dat i will b hurt for another time... cz as i think bak on the process of all these happenings, it's lyk u hav been using me or u r rl a hyprocrite... i rl donno... very blur nw... i donno if this is the process dat i should go thru to understand other ppl.... or m i another set of another fren?? i hav been trusting u, and try to accept the fact that u r friendly.... bt nw, wat did u do to me?? u cn tell me it's nt ur fault... things came very suddenly... bt u din even try to tell me and explain to me... u hav been acting in front of me.... and i rl cnt believe u r the one who gave me choc and the one to hurt me....

1 comment:

J@€L Y€€ said...

i don't know what should i have to say to console you..i just wish i can help u do something for u...but i just wish u can be strong..dun let ppl around u down...get it?..
God always be with you & we all always be with u when u need us..^^
so cheer up..May God Bless u~