Saturday, October 25, 2008

sense of success







i went to Girls' Brigade this afternoon... for sum of u out der may ask wat's GIRLs' Brigade?? ok... basically, it's a uniform group K?? tho my skul has none... bt i hav decided to join one... and this uniform group is unique frm the others... cz it's a christian uniform group... bt it doesn't mean dat non- Christian cnt join... u can of course! ok... i m nt gonna write abt the uniform group... i wanna write abt wat special thing i did there.... after few weeks of break, due to the PMR and diff. kind of examinations of the government skul, today, finally, it resumes... today's was quite ok... v don hav drill ( marching ).... instead, v learn to make sumthing useful using the shoe box... b4 i continue to tell u everything, i need to tell u all dat i m descirbed as " my legs and my hands are the same " i gues u understand wat it means... meaning i m nt so good in doin craft and sum art work... bt i cn draw... depends which kind of drawing oso.... orite, bk to the craft work... in the process of this craft, i was the most blessed one... cz i hav all the teachers to teach me and help me... cz they rl knw my weakness.... k... i will jz shw u my product and u knw wat's my product... (in case it doesn't look lyk one, it's a box shelf) u may think, it's so easy and think dat i m doin the kid stuff... honestly, i had the sense of success after it was completed... and it was a breakthrough for me tho:P

4 comments:

Sam Vun said...

hi =D nice blog.. btw, succes u forgot one s..haha

XiaoWei said...

k k ... thxthx ... i go add nw... and i think i write one more o for TO :D

Jack's Stuff said...

Well, The feeling of "Sense of success" is really good. You are doing exactly fine..

XiaoWei said...

hehe... thxthx... i m nw using it oledi... it makes my room looks betta... neat and tidy... :)