Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wassup?!

Three weeks ago, i started to plan my revision seriously for SPM oledi... i even tried to wake up at 4.30am to study... unfortunately, only succeeded for few times == it's a good beginning still :)

for those who are concerned about what am i up to for my SPM studies... it was ok... my tuition teachers are about to finished teaching the whole book... Now,it's all up to my own revision and practices to be done in the tuition and home...

2 more months to go without facebook... BUT, one of these days, i WILL go on it :)! ==

Holiday, be it the semester break or hari raya, is coming up! However, i heard that my tuitions WILL BE ON!! :S hmmmmm....

oh ya....i will be going to KK for a month from Nov 13. AND, i thought my exams will be until Dec15... who knows? it will be on the 9th of DEC! so.... i will have to stay many extra dayssssssss in KK! :D hehehe!!

I HAVE LESS THAN 100 DAYS LEFT TO SPM!!!!

God bless me....

TAKE CARE YOU ALL! OH YA! recently, rained a lot! REMEMBER TO BRING PAYUNG a.k.a UMBRELLA out ya!!!

1 comment:

Sam Vun said...

All the best with ur SPM, sis!