Sunday, April 4, 2010

treasure!

today is easter day! It's indeed a great and glorious day for the Christians. and this morning's sunrise service was a great success :) Praise the Lord for that!

i managed to drop by the twins' house and later to eastern plaza with Kristen... really hope to be able to meet once more before she leaves. Had a great time together! and crazy... aiks... times flies aye... went to church after that.

My parents picked me up from church and straightaway to Tawau Hospital to visit an aunty. (The incidents start here)I observed a MAK CIK ( "aunty" in Malay ) was quite uncomfortable. However, i felt the warmness when her son was just besides her holding her hands. She even managed to reached out her hand to touch her son's face. I could see her body all swollen. The aunty that we visited told me probably she can't live much longer. Later, the MAK CIK was being moved to another wad. As I went out of the hospital, the ambulance was on the road. The sound of emergency really alerts me on how MANY are striving for life every seconds in life. Every seconds to them really count.

I am really making myself think about why do they have to fight for their lives. Why are there two kind of people living on this earth the same time? There are people who always think of ending their lives NOW. On the other hand, there are people who are doing and trying all they could to just get an extra day of life.

So, friends, see the point now? think over it! i sort of got an answer about why now.

God bless you all! :)

XW

No comments: